Latest bits of news and infoEdit
Howdy to all the Wiki users, this is MFreak . In this area I plan to put any notes or bits of news that might pop up over the course of the wiki's creation.
- A quick note, on the different member's individual pages please do not put down the members Rank unless they are in some Admin, Mod, Sage, or other Custom ranks that are less likely to change over time.
- Lets start with the older member before we start moving on to the other members. Please take into account how active a member has been lately or how much they have contributed to the forums in the past while deciding which pages to create.
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Nintendo Forums Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to doEdit